Warning!If your pet has or may have fleas, DO NOT bring them into the Resort until you have permission to.
Resort Stay Checklist (download and print)
- Vaccinations: Vaccinations must be administered a minimum of 7 days prior to the scheduled drop-off date and verified before any pet will be allowed into the Resort.
~ Dogs: Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, Bordetella* (Kennel Cough), & Leptospirosis
- Deposit: A $50 deposit per suite is required to secure a reservation. This deposit is applied to the balance and is refundable if the stay is cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to the scheduled drop-off date.
- Food/Treats: Include extra meals in case of an emergency.
~ Dry Food: Please divide food into individual meals and put into ziploc baggies. If you free feed, we ask that you still put the food in ziploc baggies.
- Medications: All medications MUST be in the original container with your pet’s name, veterinarian’s information, and dosage information on the label.
- Beds/Blankets* & Toys: Please bring items that are machine washable. Something with your scent on it is also recommended.
* When deciding on items to bring from home, please keep in mind that a stressed or anxious pet may damage or destroy them.
- Pick-Up: If you are scheduled to pick-up your pet on Sunday, or on a holiday, please call the Resort and leave a message. When we arrive for the next care visit, we will call you to come pick them up. ($20 charge)
Your pets are not just pets, they are our family. We take time to help them adjust and feel comfortable staying at the Resort, even if it means hand-feeding every meal, laying down in their suite with them and giving belly rubs, or just sitting and talking to them. If you have a nervous dog or you, yourself are nervous about boarding them, we suggest bringing them in for a brief meeting a few times leading up to the actual drop-off date.