If your pet has or may have fleas, DO NOT bring them into the Resort until you have permission to.
Resort Stay Checklist (download and print)
- Vaccinations: Vaccinations must be administered a minimum of 7 days prior to the scheduled drop-off date and verified before any pet will be allowed into the Resort.
~ Dogs: Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, Bordetella (Kennel Cough), & Leptospirosis
- Deposit: A $50 deposit per suite is required to secure a reservation. This deposit is applied to the balance and is refundable* if the stay is cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to the scheduled drop-off date. *With the exception of Spring Break and the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
- Food/Treats: Include extra meals in case of an emergency.
~ Dry Food: Please divide food into individual meals and put into ziploc baggies. If you free feed, we ask that you still put the food in ziploc baggies.
- Medications: All medications MUST be in the original container with your pet’s name, veterinarian’s information, and dosage information on the label.
- Beds/Blankets* & Toys: Please bring items that are machine washable. Something with your scent on it is also recommended.
* When deciding on items to bring from home, please keep in mind that a stressed or anxious pet may damage or destroy them.
- Drop-off & Pick-Up:
~ Monday – Saturday: 8:00a – 11:00a or 11:00a – 2:00p or 2:00p – 5:00p
~ Sundays: 8:30a or 3:30p – 5:30p
Sundays and holidays will incur an after hours charge of $20. If you can not make your scheduled pick up time, please call the Resort at 972-347-6900 to reschedule.
Your pets are not just pets, they are our family. We take time to help them adjust and feel comfortable staying at the Resort, even if it means hand-feeding every meal, laying down in their suite with them and giving belly rubs, or just sitting and talking to them. If you have a nervous dog or you, yourself are nervous about boarding them, we suggest bringing them in for a brief meeting a few times leading up to the actual drop-off date.